Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Entry #4

    Logo (Free Choice)
    I  created my logo by using my first and last name initial then my middle name which is Kay to create a logo that expresses music. So first start off this project I had to make the lettering very big and dark so when the computer shrunk it down it would still look neat and clean. the music notes across the top of the logo represent how SMK would be a brand of musical instruments. The infinite sigh at the end shows how the musical instruments will always work and if theirs a problem you can get it fixed because there is an infinity refunds for the product. my logo uses monochromatic colors because there is only white and black used. the shading in the M makes my logo pop out more and catch the viewers attention. the final step to my Logo was shrinking it down into the computer so if there were any slight mistakes they would be shrunken and blended in. To conclude my logo was made with creativity and effort and shows how time payed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment