Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Entry #5

         Shoe Drawing (Free Choice)
            This drawing was made by looking at a pair of two flip flops and then drawing them. I started by drawing the flip flop that was behind the other one. The shadowing of the flip flop helps show that one of them is behind the other. In this drawing I had to make sure I added every detail including the small writing on the heel of the shoe. The flip flops had a thick base which meant i had to shade it in at the bottom so the shoe looked like it had a thicker base to it. I made sure the flip flop straps were made to look like they were turned inward as you can see in the picture. This drawing also has monochromatic coloring because the paper and pencil were the only colors used. I shaded the flower darker to help make it appear larger and more popping to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment