Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Final Conclusion

          During my semester in art I have learned so much. My favorite project would have to be the ceramics because i really loved getting to have some freedom in designing the clay piece whichever way we wanted. I also enjoy hands on projects. My least favorite project we did would be the Self portrait. Mainly because I don't really like drawing myself and mine turned out to look nothing like me which was sort of disappointing. throughout art i have learned alot about the importance of shadowing and adding value to  a drawing. It can make a huge difference in the final product. One big thing I learned was that the warm ups we did in our sketch books were important because they helped with the main project we would be doing in that lesson, and if you missed doing the warm up it could effect the way your final project would come out because you didn't do the warm up.  In addition to that I learned that good things take time. For instance you cant finish a drawing in one day because you can always go back and add more things to it or just prefect it more. One other thing i really enjoyed about art was how you got to express your creativity and draw things you never imagined you could have drawn before. During art my true creativity really shined through my artwork. To conclude art this year was very fun and taught me alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment